Baby E Makes 3…Coming Soon!

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Today is mine and Andrew's 4th wedding anniversary and such a special, special day it is. Not only do I remember every minute of that exact day, but today is a special day as well. 

Surprise! Andrew and I couldn't be more thrilled to share the news with you that we are expecting our first baby next January! 


I am currently 15 weeks and I feel great. I feel really guilty saying this because I know this is not common with everyone, but I had the easiest first trimester that I could ever ask for or even imagine. Sure, I am tired but to be completely honest with you, I'm always tired, pre-pregnancy and all. I've felt so "normal" that I sometimes have to remind myself that "I can't have that cold turkey sandwich from Jersey Mikes," or "I'll take a margarita" when ordering out at restaurants. Trust me, I have been extremely careful and haven't made any of these mistakes, but because I don't "feel" pregnant yet, I have to quickly remind myself that I am carrying a precious baby. I am then quickly reminded at nighttime when my breasts are so sore when rolling over in bed. TMI? Sorry, but anyone who has been in my position knows what I'm talking about! 

Poppin' Bottles in the vineyard

This has been an incredibly difficult journey that we have taken to get to this special moment. Now that  our dreams have come true and we are blessed to have this miracle baby, I will be sharing in the upcoming weeks and months about our journey to get here. I can assure you that this was not easy and there were countless nights that I spent crying myself to sleep because of unanswered questions, countless medications and even a surgery involved. Don't worry, I am hoping to be back to blogging on a more normal basis and will share all of the details with you…but I thought this was some big news to at least start with! 


Thanks to Stephanie for documenting the special occasion.

And, last but certainly not least, Happy Anniversary to my loving husband who will be the best father to our child!


How's that for a #throwbackthursday


SaveSave

12 comments :

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm still so excited & happy for y'all! & I'm pumped that little Baby E will be on board for the wedding weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing announcement!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I am over the moon excited for you two!! What an amazing blessing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! Looks like Steph and I will have to drink the champagne for you on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you and your family!! Such an exciting blessing <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! So glad you've been feeling great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful news! I will continue to pray for you guys through your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! Such exciting news! AND Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling announcement! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!!!!! What a sweet surprise!!!! Happy anniversary!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your love here!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin