Coming To You From Virginia

Friday, August 7, 2015

Happy Friday, friends!

I am coming to you from Steph's parent's Colonial Williamsburg's dining room table today. Clearly, it is still too early for showers, but not too early for a Starbuck's run in our pajamas.

We made the 7.5 hour trip from Greenville yesterday and Tate was obviously more well behaved than us girls.


And you ask, why are y'all in Virginia? So glad you asked. Well, we are here to celebrate and love on one of our dearest friend's in honor of baby Lucie. 

Today will consist of absolutely no plans, and that to me, is true vacation. We'll get lunch and pedicures and hang out with some of the coolest parents ever, and celebrate Stephanie's birthday tonight.

It's been way too long since I've seen Caroline, so I am so giddy to see her and her bump tomorrow. It will be a full weekend of catching up with our favorite group of friends as one of the last weekends before sweet baby girl arrives to this world.

Hope y'all have a great weekend and catch up with y'all next week!
xoxo


4 comments :

  1. Have fun in Virginia and celebrating Caroline and Lucie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you guys have a blast :) Love PJ runs to Starbucks
    Chelsea@thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww have so much fun with Caroline celebrating the baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7.5 hours of driving is no joke! My husband and I did a similar length roadtrip a few days ago and I'm still tired from it haha!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your love here!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin