Valentine's Day Gift Guide for Her

Thursday, February 4, 2016

How in the world is it already February? It happens to be one of my most favorite months of the year because it includes Valentine's Day and my birthday! 

Andrew and I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day by dressing up and going out to an expensive restaurant. I tell him not to get me flowers either. And, I don't eat chocolate. Sounds romantic, right? Ha. Well, our ideal Valentine's Day usually includes pajamas, wine and Andrew in the kitchen. I do 99% of the cooking in the house (he helps clean!) but he does usually cook for me on Valentine's Day. For the past three years or so, he's cooked his famous Chicken Parmesan and it never, ever disappoints. Flowers. I absolutely love placing flowers around the house and make a weekly trip to Trader Joes for that. That being said, I know the price of flowers and I know florists mark up their flowers about 400% for this one day. For that reason, I tell him to skip out on them. 

So, what's a guy to get a picky girl like me for this oh-so special holiday?




1 |  2 | 3 |  4 | 5 |  6 | 7 |  8 | 9 | 10  | 1112 | 13 |

What is on your Valentine's Day Wish List?

Linking up with Annie for Thoughts for Thursday



5 comments :

  1. Yes to all of these but especially the water bottle & the phone case! Also, I wouldn't mind if I could get some of that chicken parmesan, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be a very low key valentines day for us too and that's a relief! I love those heart earrings- so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We usually get to-go from a restaurant at like 5pm and eat here then do a movie at home, making us both the restaurant and movie theater employees favorite. I'm not very into romance. It feels like pressure to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a longchamp bag on my wishlist - but more of a weekender / work bag!!! Love this list girl!! xo, Biana

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always kill it with these gift guides. I always want everything that you feature! Also, did I know that you don't eat chocolate? Do you not like the taste? I literally can't live without even a tiny piece every day haha

    ReplyDelete

Leave your love here!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin