A Photoshop Lip Kit

Sunday, February 28, 2016

I hope you enjoyed your weekend! Ours was filled with food and friends and lots of sunshine! I may have even snuck out of the house to grab brunch and a quick pedicure with Stephanie

Speaking of, she got my one of the best and most practical gifts of all time for my birthday last week. If you know me, then you know that the harsh winter does a little number on my lips every year. And if I'm lucky, they stay chapped all year long. I will never win that battle. 



Anyway, Steph knows this about me and has even had to photoshop my lips out of some pictures because let's be real, chapped lips don't look good on anyone. 

How thoughtful is this little goodie bag of lippy products she got me? 

All of these are from Anthropologie and I'm pretty much obsessed with all of them, especially the Dr. Lipps nipple cream…what? Yes, that is to be applied on your lips and not the suggested area. 

I've been using all of them this week and I'm here to say that my lips have never looked or felt better! 

Thanks for birthday present! 

4 comments :

  1. That is such a sweet gift and awesome because you're so right no one likes chapped lips!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too fell in love with Dr. Lipps. However, I did not fall in love with the price so I hightailed it to my local Walgreens. I found a 3 pack of Lansinoh under the diapers shelf and saved myself over 50%. I put it on right before bed and never looked back!
    I will def have to check out the other products!
    I use the smith's too! I use it on the bottom of my nose so the warm, dry air doesn't dry out my sinuses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I have to try these! My lips stay SO CHAPPED all winter it's awful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My lips always get crazy chapped too and I'm constantly buying new products to fight the dryness. Maybe I will get myself some of that nipple (LOL!) cream!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your love here!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin