A Beauty Haul

Thursday, March 24, 2016

I first want to say thank you to everyone who has reached out to me lately because they noticed I haven't blogged in a while. I was hoping and praying that 2016 would be our year and that a fresh start would change a lot of things. But, was I ever wrong. I'm not quite ready to talk about what's been going on but that is why I've been absent from this little space. 

It's been a while since I've shared a beauty haul and honestly that's because I wasn't allowing myself to buy any new products until I ran out of the old. 

Over the past few weeks, I've run out of some of my favorite products such as cleansing water, cleansing oil, primers, perfume, blush, setting powders and bronzer. So, I was able to justify buying new products. 














I have used most of these products so far but I want to test them out for a few weeks before I review them. However, I've been using the Pixi Rose Water and Men's Nivea After shave on a regular basis. Men's after shave you ask? I would never believe that I'd be buying that but it's actually one of the best primer's I have ever used! I am joining the YouTube cult favorite and I've been loving it so far. 

Are there any new products you've tried lately? 

I'm hoping to begin blogging again on a more regular basis but it might just take me some time to get back in a regular routine. I hope you have a great weekend! 

2 comments :

  1. I'm thinking of you girl...I'm sorry that 2016 is off to such a rough start for you...

    You've picked up so many goodies - I'm really interested in rose water. Can't wait to try that! Have a great weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. After shave?! Wow who would have thought! Been thinking about you girl, shoot me an email if you want to talk! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave your love here!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin