Bachelorette Party Weekend Recap

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Hi loves! I feel like I have been so MIA lately but with planning my sister's bachelorette party and traveling to Charleston, life just got busy. Needless to say, we had a great time and most importantly, my sister was surrounded by her very best friends and had a blast. 



We arrived to Charleston on Thursday night and ended up at Loggerhead's on Folly Beach. It was a very low key evening and the perfect way to start the weekend.



On Friday, we headed to Folly Beach for a day in the sun, and it sure was hot. I loaded up on the 50 spf so I didn't get burned thank goodness! A few of the others didn't have such luck.

One of my best friends and bridesmaids from my wedding lives in Charleston and was able to join us Friday at the beach and then on Saturday. 


My sister wanted to go out one night and then stay in one night. On Friday, we got dressed up and surprised the bride with a limo ride to dinner at Coast


We popped a few bottles of champagne and enjoyed the ride! 


Braised grouper with fresh herbs, shitake mushrooms & tomatoes over truffled bacon cheese grits. Aaaamazing. 


After dinner, we headed to Upper King and had the best time on the dance floors, and my feet were paying for it the next day! We stayed up way too late but it was okay because we were able to sleep in on Saturday. 

On Saturday, we headed to Sullivan's Island and the outlets.
 Oh, Poe's Tavern. This place never fails me, and is a must every time I go to Charleston. The restaurant is known for their burgers but I always end up getting the fish tacos. However, this time I decided on the burger with blue cheese topped with buffalo shrimp, and was it delicious… oh my. 



How gorgeous is this view? We were so fortunate to stay in one of the bridesmaid's family's beach house in Mt. Pleasant for the weekend and really enjoyed the house and amazing backyard. 




The long walk back to the house but so worth every step.


On Saturday night, we showered the bride to be with some gorgeous goodies to wear on her honeymoon. We stayed in, decorated the house with bachelorette themed balloons, confetti and cakes and of course some fun games! We ordered pizza and just hung out, enjoyed each other's company and even watched a movie or two.  


Okay, just one more of the backyard because I just can't get enough of it.


I will miss Charleston, but no worries..I'll be back in approximately 4 days so I am looking forward to that already!

Cheers to a short week for me and a successful bachelorette weekend for my beautiful sister and bride to be! 

xoxo




4 comments :

  1. That house is so beautiful! Looks like something straight out of Southern Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful weekend!! I'm so happy that your sister had a great time and you planned such a great weekend for her!! That dinner looked incredible as did the view from that house!!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a wonderful weekend! That house was gorgeous!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing about your bachelor party and hope you enjoyed a lot at party. I am planning to arrange bridal shower party for my friend and looking for lavish San Francisco venues. Hope to arrange everything best for the day. Will try to make her day memorable.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your love here!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin