A Special Birthday

Friday, July 31, 2015

This weekend is Andrew's thirtieth birthday and I can't wait for us to celebrate this special day with his closest friends and family. 

I really wanted to throw a surprise party, but he totally would have found out and not be surprised. He was very involved in deciding how he wanted to celebrate and I'm kind of glad. It took the pressure off me and this way, he is getting to do exactly what he wants to do! 

As much as we would have loved to throw the entire party in our backyard, we just knew our house wasn't ready for that. We have been in our house for nearly a year, but there is still so much to do. With our house being built in the early 1950's, there isn't much room for 20 plus guests. So, we are eating out at one of our favorite restaurants then heading back to the house for cocktails and I'm sure a few rounds of Cards Against Humanity. 

A, I hope you have the most memorable and happiest of birthdays and I can't wait to celebrate many more with you! 


Y'all have a great weekend and I'll talk to ya on Monday! 
xoxo

2 comments :

  1. Happy early birthday to Andrew! I'm on the same page with not even attempting a surprise 30th for Patrick. Wayyyy better having the help to plan so you know he'll like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 30th to your hubby! Such an exciting milestone birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your love here!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin