A Happy 1st Birthday Weekend

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Friends are what make our weekends these days. I keep reminding myself of how thankful we are to live in a city that has some of our best friends here. For the most part, their families are not here in Greenville either, just like our families aren't. We really depend on our friends for this reason, since they are the closest thing we have to family nearby. 

With that being said, we celebrated a special one's first birthday this weekend and it was truly magical. He had the best time ever and met some of our out of town friends for the first time. Just seeing our group of friends and his family love on him made my heart happy. 

Hop on over to his mama's blog, Stephanie, for your viewing pleasure! She did an amazing job being the perfect host and decorating with the most precious color schemes. I had the honor of taking over the camera so she and Justin could just enjoy the party and not have to worry about taking pictures. Most of the pictures I took were on her camera, but I was able to pick mine up and snag a few too!



| Steph | | Me | | Ashley | | Laura |


Ahh, honey drizzled goat cheese and the most amazing cheese straws ever. 


More goat cheese...



Such a cute smash cake and strawberry parfaits! 


And, can we talk about how cute these cookies are? Not only were they beautiful, but they are delicious! 


The rest of the weekend consisted of me having to work on Saturday before the party, then relaxing and cleaning on Sunday. This will be a short week for me because I am heading to Charleston to celebrate my sister's bachelorette party, so I am thankful for a short week! 

How was your weekend? 
xoxo







5 comments :

  1. You did a great job taking pictures this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for everything this weekend! taking pics, making my bed after I realized that I completely forgot to (!) and drinking me through the day - I couldnt ask for more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley your pics were amazing! And what are these cheese straws that you and Stephanie are talking about? I think I may need them in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww she really did do such a wonderful job!! No detail was left out!!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pics are amazing my friend! So sad to have missed everyone getting together! Y'all all move to VA!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your love here!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin