Gift Guide for the Beauty Lover

Friday, December 18, 2015

I was so honored when Evelina from Fortunate House emailed me asking if I'd guest blog for her while she went to New York for vacation! I was thrilled and of course said yes because she is one of my favorite bloggers. We started blogging at about the same time so I feel like we are going through this journey together and it's been so fun getting to know her.

 I find a lot of inspiration through other blogger's holiday gift guides and since some of my most favorite posts are beauty related, why not combine the two?

Have that difficult friend or relative that has absolutely everything and you never know what to get them? Well, I can guarantee you that they won't have a few items on this list since they are all new holiday editions.


Gift Guide for the Beauty Lover

1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 

Just look how luxurious all of these are. I want it all. We're still shopping for others…not ourselves, right? 

So sit down, pour a hot cup of peppermint bark hot chocolate (it's been our go-to this holiday season) and write down all of these gift sets and products to go get for your loved ones!

Thanks again, Evelina for letting me guest blog for you while you are on vacation. I can only imagine the wonderful time you are having during the most beautiful and magical time of year!

Ladies, please head on over to her blog and check it out. I promise she won't disappoint you!!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments :

  1. I love the packaging of all of benefits products - they are so cute! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the best! Thanks again Ashley!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could love any of these, but that Charlotte Tilbury set is to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your love here!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin