Baby Sister's Wedding Shower

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

This past weekend was a total whirlwind. With Fall for Greenville going on and Andrew going to the Clemson football game and a round of golf, I forgot to mention that I traveled to my hometown of Columbia for my sister's shower. We've done the bachelorette party thing and I think she is so ready to get married next month. Or, maybe just go on the honeymoon. Ha! 


I am so extremely proud of her and so excited that she'll get to spend the rest of her life with her best friend and husband. Celebrating her this past weekend was so much fun and it was so refreshing to see her with the biggest smile on her face.

Thanks to Blue Flour bakery for providing us with the most delicious cookies everrrrr. I may or may not have have snuck a few in my purse to take Andrew some home because we love them so much.


All of the delicious dips and snacks.


Can't believe she's going to be a bride in a few short weeks! 



I try to forgive her for being a South Carolina fan, but she'll figure it out on her own one day…


How gorgeous is her fine China, Love Story


I had such a great time and I hope she did too. I'll be meeting her on the dance floor (or giving a matron of honor speech…whichever comes first) in a few weeks and I can't wait to see her in all of her blissful glory!

3 comments :

  1. I mean I've already been craving Blue Flour cookies for the last few months but after seeing them in this post? Now I really want them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on her upcoming wedding! Love her china!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cookies were so cute - the shower looked like a really great time!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

Leave your love here!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin