17 Week Bumpdate

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Hey y'all! I hope you're having a great week so far! I wanted to post my weekly bumpdate before leaving on vacation so I hope you enjoy! I'll be taking the rest of the week off but will be back next week.  


How far along? I will be 17 weeks tomorrow! 

Baby's size? The size of a dill pickle...and man, have I been loving pickles lately! I can thank Meg for getting me hooked on the Oh Snap hottie bites. 

Gender: Sweet baby GIRL. See our gender reveal here

Total weight gain/loss: Still in the 5-7 pound range. My weight definitely fluctuates! 

Maternity clothes? Nope. I ended up buying quite a few fall pieces from the Nordstrom Sale so I'm excited for those...lots of baggy sweaters and leggings! 

Sleep: The same. No vivid dreams yet.

Best moment this week: Celebrating our baby girl this past weekend with family and closest friends.

Miss Anything? A cold turkey sandwich.  

Movement: Nope. I am hoping that comes soon!

Food cravings: Fried okra. So random but it is my favorite vegetable. I made a large bowl for dinner last night and had rice and black beans to go with it. It's so simple but so yummy. 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Raw chicken, gross. 

Symptoms: I have a serious head cold right now (not pregnancy related) but I have felt terrible for the past few days. And, I've started getting heartburn lately and it's driving me crazy. I thought the second trimester was supposed to be easier than the first? 

Looking forward to: We are headed to California with Andrew, Stephanie and Justin! We leave bright and early tomorrow morning. It will be nice to have a few days off since I'm not really taking a week long vacation this summer. Follow me on snapchat @ashleyceck


More BABY posts 

1 comment :

  1. Awe, just seeing this! Congratulations!!! Have fun in Cali! Fall has to be the best time of year to be pregnant. Gotta love baggy sweaters and stretchy leggings.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your love here!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin