19 Week Bumpdate

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Hey friends! I've totally been slack this week on blogging and I am a little late on my bumpdate, but all I've wanted to do after work is to come home and sleep! 


How far along? 19 weeks (a few days late)

Baby's size? A zesty zucchini. 

Gender: Girl

Total weight gain/loss: 8 pounds. 

Maternity clothes? Nope. A lot of them have been purchased but I'm still rockin' all of my non-maternity pants, shirts, dresses. 

Sleep: I haven't had any problems so far! I do have a snuggle so I'm wondering when I will need to start using it. 

Best moment this week: Andrew told me that he could finally see a little bump! You can't really tell in person (especially with clothes on), but I think this was the first week he noticed it. Also, I started our registries this week and I will be sharing some of that soon and getting your input! 

Miss Anything? Spicy tuna rolls. 

Movement: I don't think so, but I do get pains/motion in my stomach so I'm not sure if that is her moving or just stuff going on down there…any ideas? 

Food cravings: Still loving grape crystal light but I haven't really had a ton of cravings. 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Holy heartburn. It really starts in the late afternoon and I haven't really taken any tums yet because I wanted to check with my doctor first, but it's been so bad that it doesn't go away until I fall asleep at night. Hoping this means one thing…that baby E will have a lot of hair! 

Symptoms: See above. 

Looking forward to: Our 20 week anatomy scan this coming week and heading to Auburn for the Clemson football game! I never thought the time would come and I am so excited! Although, I will be DD and the only wife tagging along…but I'm okay with that as long as I get to see the Tiger's play!


More BABY posts 

2 comments :

  1. Adorable!! The 20 week scan is AMAZING - baby will look like a BABY :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SO great!! Gosh I swear my belly is bigger than yours already hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Leave your love here!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin