18 Week Bumpdate

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Photo taken by Olive and Tate while at Pebble Beach 

How far along? 18 weeks today.  

Baby's size? The size of a sweet potato…and I can't say I've been craving those. Whoops. 

Gender: Sweet baby GIRL. See our gender reveal here

Total weight gain/loss: Roughly 7 pounds but my belly is beginning to poke out a little! 

Maternity clothes? Not yet. My mother in law, sister in law and I are going maternity shopping this weekend so I'm excited about that! 

Sleep: Sleeping well but wake up a little sore. 

Best moment this week: Going to California for a quick vacation. Hoping to do a re-cap soon. 

Miss Anything? Still a cold turkey sandwich and red wine. We went to Napa while in California and let's just say that it wasn't easy watching everyone drink wine in freaking wine country. 

Movement: No movements but stretching is definitely taking place. 

Food cravings: Anything pickled … pickles, pickled okra, etc. Oh, and grape crystal light. Obsessed.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Not this week. 

Symptoms: I am so itchy! Mainly my belly because it is starting to grow but I've been lathering up with cocoa butter and oil every morning and evening so that is helping. Still have afternoon heartburn. 

Looking forward to: Heading to Charlotte this weekend to "pamper" myself aka maternity shop, mani/pedi and totally veg out with my MIL and SIL. They are so sweet to sweep me away so that I can enjoy a relaxing weekend that is all about me.

Stephanie was gracious enough to host our gender reveal at her house so be sure to check out her post with pictures of the party! 


More BABY posts 

4 comments :

  1. Can't wait to hear about your cali trip!! Looking fab girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, get some maternity leggings when you go shopping...LIFE CHANGING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous!! Have fun in Charlotte and good luck shopping!
    PS - do you have snapchat??

    ReplyDelete

Leave your love here!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin