21 Week Bumpdate

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Is it almost Friday? I know this was a short week but I am totally ready for the weekend…how about you? I can't believe I am over half way there…January will be here before we know it! 


How far along? 21 weeks today! 

Baby's size? Baby Bok Choy

Gender: Still a sweet baby girl and trust me…that was re-confirmed last week during our 20 week scan!

Total weight gain/loss: Still a little unsure but roughly 6.5-7 pounds. My doctor says that's a great number to be around because I will be gaining the majority of my weight during the third trimester and she only wants me to gain a total of around 25 pounds. We'll see if that happens :)

Maternity clothes? No. I'm very tempted to just bust out my maternity pants and sweaters…come on fall!! 

Sleep: I've slept really well this week! It is SO hard for me to wake up in the mornings…but I guess it's always been like that for me. I am NOT a morning person. 

Best moment this week: Passing my 3 hour long glucose test!! I'm going to dedicate a full post to this so stay tuned. And yes, I failed my 1 hour long test…majorly

Miss Anything? A cold turkey sandwich, spicy tuna roll and white pants (post Labor Day)  

Movement: They are still butterfly flutters but it feels so weird but I love it. 

Food cravings: I've been craving takeout Chinese food and once I found out I passed my glucose test, we called the nearest takeout to fuel my cravings…and Andrew's! 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Feeling good! Tired as usual but no other odd symptoms.  

Symptoms: I can't complain! Although, I was at a boutique tonight and was trying to explain what I was looking for and couldn't get the words out and totally apologized and blamed it on pregnancy brain. 

Looking forward to: The first Clemson home game is this Saturday. I love prepping for the games and  seeing some of our best friends! Also…we need to start decorating baby girl's room so I am looking forward to putting ideas together!

Have a great weekend!!


More BABY posts 

3 comments :

  1. I'm so glad you passed your 3-hour! I was wondering. I also NEED a cold turkey sub to live right now. I never even want those. It's just the forbidden fruit.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your love here!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin