Let's get the first post out of the way...

Wednesday, April 15, 2015


Welcome to my very first post on my own blog! Some of you may have read a few of my guest posts when I guest blogged for a dear friend of mine, Virginia Sweet. If not, then welcome! I'm definitely newer to the blog world, so y'all bear with me while I get adjusted! You are probably asking, why a blog? I know, I am probably a little late jumping on the band wagon, but for me, it was the perfect opportunity for a few reasons. My husband and I just bought our very first home (!!) a few months ago, so that's been so much fun decorating and trying to make it more of a "home" than a "house." But y'all, it is hard...and not easy on the pocket either! I think this would be such a fun place to document all of the changes and progress we make on it. I'm a working wife, and I think it would be fun to try to show y'all how I balance working, coming home and providing a meal for my family, but also find time to enjoy life! Also, I might be new to writing posts, but I'm not new to following bloggers. I've been following blogs for quite a few years now, and it is truly an outlet for me. Whether I am stressed at work, or just want to pour a big glass of red wine and lounge in bed and catch up on my favorite blogs, it's something I've always enjoyed.

Here are a few things you need to know in order to get to know me

I was born and raised in the south, and currently reside in the south
I married my best friend and love of my life on the hottest day (no seriously) in July of 2012. Eight years together, and still going strong
Clemson Tiger Fan
I'm in corporate sales and work 10 plus hours a day, including some weekends
My favorite things include shopping, cooking, traveling, watching trashy tv, and beauty products
I love hard. My husband, family, and best friends are my everything. To the end. 

Until tomorrow and for your reading pleasure, here are a few guest posts I've had the honor of writing for my sweet friend.


Y'all ready to begin this crazy adventure with me? Let's go....

xoxo

4 comments :

  1. so glad that it is finally official!! Now you'll be obsessed with this blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad that you have this space up & running! Can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your posts dear..
    I'm following you via GFC, kindly follow back
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to have found your blog! You are adorable and I can't wait to follow along! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave your love here!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin