Can't Live Without It: Better Than Sex

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Happy Friday, and I hope you've had a fabulous week! Linking up with StephanieCaitlin and Laura for #cantlivewithoutit


I'm sure you clicked on this post because of the title. It's okay, I would have too. 
And, I wish I had been that creative to come up with the name myself. It's actually the name of my favorite Too Faced mascara. With a name that daring, it better be good! 

And yes, it is that good. 



Excuse my very tired and naked eyes, but I think the pictures tell the story. I like very dramatic eyes, and this does the trick!

Before:


After:
This is only one layer, and it is very build-able.


This mascara lengthens, volumizes and just does all the right things. No complaints here, and I have yet to find one that matches to this standard. 

Now, try it out and see if it lives up to it's name! I promise, it won't disappoint. 

Have a great weekend! I am traveling to the low country this weekend to celebrate my beautiful sister's engagement, so be sure to follow along on IG @lifeonmeyers


7 comments :

  1. Last time I heard that title was for a cake! Now a mascara - why can't we think of those things! Very pretty lashes, I wish I still had some to put mascara on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa! i need this! thanks for linking up xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a huge difference! I can't believe that's only one layer! Your before and after is tempting me to break my long multi-year relationship with my LachBlast to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza it lengthens a ton!! It's actually the one too faced mascara I haven't tried yet! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I may have to give this a try. I'm usually a one trick pony when it comes to mascara. I find one I like and I never leave it's side .... but I may have to for this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to try Better Than Sex and now I think I have to... amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your love here!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin