Seester's Engagement Party

Monday, May 4, 2015

This past weekend, close friends and family traveled to Edisto Island to celebrate my baby sister and her fiance's engagement. She and her fiance are getting married in the fall, and I couldn't be more happy for them! They had the most beautiful, yet casual, poolside party that was hosted by Mikey's aunt and uncle. It was so "them." As the matron of honor, I will do everything possible to make their wedding day the most special day of their lives....and, I can't wait to celebrate! 

 I had a 4 hour trip down to the low country from the upstate and totally walked out of the door without my camera. Blogger fail. My extremely talented cousin, Amanda, came to the rescue! She owns her own photography business and has beautifully photographed everything from engagements, weddings, maternity shots and basically everything in between! Click right here, and check out her Facebook page. If you are ever in the area, you should definitely contact her. I promise, you won't be disappointed. 
 












I absolutely cannot wait to plan her bachelorette party and celebrate the soon-to-be Mr. and Mrs! More importantly, I can't wait to gain another brother! November can't get here soon enough! Love to you both. xoxo



5 comments :

  1. Gorgeous pics, looks like a fun weekend. And loving your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is so beautiful! Glad you had such a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mile marker signs!! Looks like it was such a fun time and I love your dress! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cousin is so talented! Looks like the party was so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! That dress looks pretty familiar!!! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your love here!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin