What's in My Makeup Bag?

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

I keep this makeup bag in my purse at all times. My husband actually got this for my birthday this past year, and I have been loving it to store in my everyday bag! It is the perfect size and holds everything I need it to, without being too big or bulky. 

What's in my Makeup Bag

These items never leave this bag! I realize most of these are not exciting, but they are essential for me. How often do you go to lunch and don't have time to brush your teeth but you have a piece of lettuce in between your teeth? Yup, guilty. It's nice to have q-tips also because if you're like me, my eyeliner will sometimes smear throughout the day. Yes, I realize that I am a total lip junkie. One probably doesn't need that many lip products, but add a pop of color, and it totally brings your look together! 

Is there anything I am missing from my bag that I should keep on hand?






4 comments :

  1. Girl you nailed everything in your makeup bag!! I need to start carrying floss!! I currently have like 12 lipsticks/glosses in my bag - whoops! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. so I cleaned out my purse yesterday and found two lip glosses and about 18 snack foods....sounds about right for a preggo lady huh??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your makeup bag is so cute! I also have way too many lip products on hand at any given time. You never know what colour a situation might require! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and I love it! I have to have a few of these things in my makeup bag at all times too.

    www.loubsandlips.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your love here!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin