Can't Live Without It: Seche Vite

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Happy Friday! I don't know about you, but this week flew by for me! We had a busy one, but I am so looking forward to all of the events we have planned for this weekend!  

I am linking up with Stephanie, Caitlin and Laura again this week. I really enjoy writing these posts, so thank you for the linkup, ladies! 

Let's get right to it...because this is a good one and a definite must-have! 


One word. Okay, maybe 4. Best. Top. Coat. Ever. 


This is the only top coat that I've been using for the past few years, and it's probably the only one I will ever use. This has definitely reached Holy Grail status for me. And, unless there is something else that is mind blowing better...this will continue to stay in my weekly manicures! I do at-home weekly manicures because it saves a ton of money and time. Don't get me wrong, I love going and getting pampered, but let's be real. By now, I can do my nails in about 15 minutes and save $25...so, winner. Because I'm so used to doing my own nails, I honestly can do my nails better than then manicurist. 

I use this base coat, two coats of color, then one coat of Dry Fast Seche Vite. Depending on the colored polish, my nails will usually last about a week before chipping. The top coat provides the shiniest and smoothest nails. Before I started using this, my previous top coat would make bubbles in my nails...does that make sense? They weren't smooth at all! I can honestly paint my nails in bed and fall asleep 5 minutes later because it dries that fast! I'll wake up and have beautiful, shiny and smooth nails!

Before
After
Color on my nails: Essie Splash of Grenadine 

Do yourself a favor and go buy this now!! 

Be sure to follow along on IG over the weekend...there will be lots of food, drinks and friends! What's new? But, we are headed to the BMW ProAm so I will be on the lookout for a couple of celebrities. If you want to see what it's about and who I met last year, check out my post here

6 comments :

  1. I so wish I had the patience or talent to do my own nails! They end up looking like a 1st grader finger painted my hands....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I need to get this! I never have time to get a mani (and I'm with you, I'd rather save the money most of the time) and something that dries fast like this is perfect. Thanks for sharing and linking up! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to not use a top coat because I change my colour so often. But I love the extra glossiness it gives! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter does her nails once a week and instagrams her new colors. I have to tell her about his. She uses a top coat and hates that it leaves smudges even after it dries. Can you use on gel polish?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh, I am the queen of those stupid bubbles! a week for an at home mani is pretty legit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also couldn't live without Seche Vite and then I discovered HK Girl from Glisten & Glow and it's even better than Seche Vite if that's possible. You should try it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your love here!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin