Can't Live Without It: La Croix

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Happy Friday!! I am so thankful it is the weekend even though I have to work on Saturday. Womp womp. 

Y'all know what Fridays mean... my current favorite Can't Live Without It.

La Croix. 

My favorite flavored water ever. I know regular water can sometimes get boring, so flavored sparkling water is my go-to to change it up. It is so refreshing and has zero calories! I love just drinking it over ice, but I also love pouring a glass of white wine and adding a splash of La Croix to it, and now you have a spritzer! If you are pregnant, this would be fun to put in a wine glass over ice with a slice of lime! The perfect mocktail. 
There are so many amazing flavors, but my favorites are Lime, Grapefruit, Berry and Mango. You can see all of the flavors here


Have you tried this or a different brand? 

I'm linking up with some of my favorite mamas, StephanieCaitlyn and Laura


I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! 
xoxo

5 comments :

  1. La Croix is every pregnant persons summer go to drink!!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this! But now I think I need to go find some! Love the wine spritzer idea, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at spritzer. I need to try this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many people rave about this and I'm almost ashamed to say I've never had it! Looks like it will be on my Summer To-Do List!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tried a few flavors and haven't quite had my can't live without it one yet, but I really do like them!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

Leave your love here!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin