Recent Target Finds

Monday, June 22, 2015

Recent Target Finds


It is no secret that Target is a fan favorite, and it is so hard to get out of there without spending less than $100.  Can I get an amen? Seriously. All I went in there for was to buy deodorant and toothpaste, and here I am with a buggy full of stuff I don't need. I'm a total sucker.

Here are a few things that I've either gone into the store looking for recently or items that just so happened to jump into my cart. 

1. Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant: This stuff is awesome. It sprays on smoothly and doesn't leave any residue on your shirt. It lasts pretty much all day! 

2. Wet n Wild Face Wipes: I'm not going to lie. These aren't amazing. For $2.99, I can't really complain as most wipes typically cost anywhere from $5-7. They are a little drying for my liking, but they work great in addition to using number 3. 

3. Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser: I have only used this for about a week, but so far, I'm loving it. It really does deep clean my face and gets all of my makeup off. Plus, charcoal is really good for your skin, and it smells good!

4. Maybelline Master Drama Eye Pencil in Midnight Master: I am out of my beloved Marc Jacobs gel eye crayon, so I thought I'd pick something up that is a little more affordable and accessible. This is great for the waterline and doesn't smudge. It actually lasts all day long, too!

5. Pixi Nail Polish in Summer Pink: I've seen this on so many bloggers and was always wondering what color it was. I finally found the name of it and had to pick it up! It is the most beautiful neon pink and probably my favorite summer color I've found…and y'all know I love my nail polish so that is saying a lot!

6. Meyers Hand Soap: This is another cult favorite. I use the laundry detergent, dish soap, everyday cleaner, and hand soap. I am obsessed with this line of cleaning products, and it makes me smile every time I have to clean. My favorite scents are lavender and peony. 

7. Steripod: Andrew and I love these because it keeps our toothbrushes clean and is great for traveling! 

8. Threshold Starburst Mirror: Again, another cult favorite. But, I just couldn't resist. With the inexpensive price point, it just had to get into my buggy…and I'm contemplating on a second. It looks great in my entryway! 

9. Huggable Hangers: Ever since we moved into our house last October, I've started purchasing the same style and color clothes hanger. I love how it makes my closet look more organized and put together. They aren't cheap, so I will pick up a pack every time I go to Target, and I'm slowly transitioning all of my clothes onto these hangers. I love how they are velvet so my shirts and dresses don't slide off the hanger!

10. Chobani Flip Greek Yogurt: Yes, you can find these at the grocery store but they are usually on sale at Target and have different flavors. I'm not a huge breakfast person, but I eat one of these in the morning or sometimes as a dessert! So yummy and healthy!

11. Tropical Bathing Suit: I love this bandeau top. It came with straps (which I most definitely have to wear), and is very flattering. I actually didn't buy the matching bottoms, but pair the top with these, and it's the perfect match.

What are y'all loving from Target right now? Not that I need to go and buy anything, but I'd love to hear! 

xoxo 




5 comments :

  1. My hubby uses the men's version of that dove shampoo and he looooves it! He has been telling me to try it and now I definitely will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love swimsuits with bandeau tops! And it has a tropical print too? I'm sold :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sooo wish I could rock that bikini! It is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I honestly can't wait for our city target to open - I'm going to be there every weekend lol! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that pink Pixi polish and I want to try the face wash. I have the charcoal bar, but I want to try the liquid cleanser too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your love here!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin