24 Week Bumpdate

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Oh my gosh, I can't even describe the amount of love and support I got from my last post. I genuinely want to thank each of you who reached out to me to let me know how they relate, or how they want to hear more of my story or just to thank me for opening up regarding my issues with infertility. I've got some posts coming up so be on the lookout for that. 

But, it wouldn't be another week without my 24 week check in! 


How far along? 24 weeks, 2 days

Baby's size? An eggplant

Gender: G I R L 

Total weight gain/loss: 10 pounds 

Maternity clothes? I am still mixing and matching but I wore maternity pants 3 times the week! My mom came up for the night and we went shopping and I got 3 new pairs of work pants that should get me through the fall and winter.

Sleep: I sleep really well but get uncomfortable when adjusting or getting out of bed. 

Best moment this week: I really enjoyed spending time with my mom since I don't get to see her often so that was a nice surprise! We also ordered our baby furniture and will hopefully get that soon so I can't wait to officially start decorating! 

Miss Anything? Still missing caffeine and sushi. 

Movement: Yes, and I love it! I absolutely love feeling her move around when she has the hiccups. So cute. 

Food cravings: I've been loving Talenti gelato. I'm definitely limiting myself but I've been craving sweets after dinner...which is so unlike this salty loving girl! 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope. Still haven't gotten sick at all. 

Symptoms: Afternoon heartburn and I got another leg cramp last night! I literally woke up in tears (and screams) and Andrew came to the rescue again and helped stretch out my leg. It's always my left leg, which I find to be unusual that it's the same one every time.

Looking forward to: My next doctor's appointment next week. I haven't been since I miserably failed/drastically passed my glucose test. I won't have an ultrasound but I just like hearing that everything is going smoothly! It definitely gives me reassurance.

More BABY posts 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your love here!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin