27 Week Bumpdate

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

So, I am quite behind on this week's bump date seeing that I'm about to be 28 weeks but here we go. Needless to say, we've been really busy and I've just been really tired these days. I feel like a broken record. 


How far along? 27 weeks, 5 days

Baby's size? Bunch of bananas

Gender: G I R L 

Total weight gain/loss: I think I'm up to about 11-12 pounds. 

Maternity clothes? I am honestly still wearing mostly non-maternity dresses to work because it's still in the 80s-90s and then an occasional pair of maternity pants during the week.

Sleep: Shockingly, really well. I fall asleep with her kicking me and wake up with her kicking me but she seems to be getting her rest throughout the night which is so nice! I am not to the point where I have to wake up and pee during the middle of the night…when does that start? 

Best moment this week: I am really starting to feel her move on a more regular basis whereas in the past it's been every couple hours. I am finally to the point where it doesn't startle me every time she makes a movement! 

Miss Anything? Daylight! Don't get me wrong. Fall is my favorite time of the year and I love the chilly mornings and wearing sweaters, but I hate how it gets so dark at like 7PM! It definitely does encourage me to get in bed way earlier than usual because it tricks me into thinking it is later than it is. 

Movement: Yup! Andrew will cuddle with me before I get out of bed in the mornings and he will just hold his hand on my belly and feel her move. Brings tears to my eyes. 

Food cravings: Condiments. I've always been a "sauce" kind of girl, but I can't get enough of Polynesian or Chickfila sauce….yum!

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope! 

Symptoms: My BH has seemed to settle down, at least for now anyways. I just bought a brand new bottle of tums so I guess the heartburn hasn't stopped.

Looking forward to: I am going home to Columbia this weekend to spend time with my family so I am excited to see them! Also, I go for my glucose and check up appointment on Halloween, lucky me. I am not excited about my second glucose test but I am excited to hear the baby's heartbeat and talk to the doctor to see how everything is progressing.

More BABY posts 

2 comments :

  1. A second glucose test does not sound like much fun but at least you'll get to hear baby girl's heartbeat again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing so good with your bumpdates! I'm doing awful and I know I'm going to regret it after baby is here. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your love here!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin