29 Week Bumpdate

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Hey friends! How in the world is it already November and how are earth will I be 30 weeks tomorrow? This pregnancy has been such a blessing and I've loved every minute of it. I'm honestly going to miss being pregnant but obviously can't wait to meet our girl. 


How far along? 29 weeks, 6 days…can't believe I'm about to be 30 weeks. Where has the time gone? 

Baby's size? Hawaiian Pineapple

Gender: G I R L 

Total weight gain/loss: Around 14-15 pounds.

Maternity clothes? Yes and no. Still wearing mainly non-maternity shirts and dresses but wearing maternity pants. We have a big cocktail event to attend tomorrow for Andrew's work so I did end up buying a maternity dress for that!

Sleep: Sleeping has been a little different this week. I feel like she is constantly moving while trying to fall asleep and I'm waking up a little bit more than usual, but I still can't complain because I feel like I'm getting sleep. 

Best moment this week: Andrew is meeting with the painters tomorrow so hopefully they will start ASAP. Stay tuned on the nursery… I can't wait to start sharing once we have some progress! 

Miss Anything? Carbs, carbs and more carbs….and sugar. Stay tuned for this one…there is definitely a big reason I'm cutting these out. 

Movement: Constantly! She is an active little girl. 

Food cravings: Again, carbs. And, the sauces that have a ton of sugar in them.

Anything making you queasy or sick? I cooked Andrew salmon the other night and it just wasn't appealing at all. 

Symptoms: Knock on wood but I haven't had heartburn in a while! BH have seemed to calm down. But I'll be honest. I'm having a difficult moving around such as bending down to put on my shoes and just getting around in general.

Looking forward to: The Clemson (Senior game) this weekend and taking a lot of stuff from the old office turned nursery to storage. It is finally cleaned out (except for all of baby girl's gifts, decor that needs to be set up, etc).

More BABY posts 

1 comment :

  1. 1. Can't wait to see how the nursery progresses once y'all get going in there & 2. Can't wait to see you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your love here!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin