30 Week Bumpdate

Monday, November 14, 2016


How far along? 30 weeks, 4 days

Baby's size? Cantaloupe

Gender: All Baby Girl. 

Total weight gain/loss: Around 15-16 pounds.

Maternity clothes? More and more each day although I wore a non-maternity dress to work today. I'm getting bigger but definitely not as big as I'll be in a few weeks...

Sleep: I am sleeping well but my hips hurt when trying to turn over or get out of bed. 

Best moment this week: Ordering more things for the nursery! It's been fun to really start getting all of the decor together and imagine what it will look like. 

Miss Anything? Carbs and sugars. 

Movement: Yes, still moving a lot but I think she's slowed down just a little. She's got to start running out of room to move in there! 

Food cravings: One thing I've been loving for a while but didn't realize it was a craving until recently is ice. I've been loving chewing on ice. I know, it's terrible but so refreshing.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really. 

Symptoms: I had heartburn for the first time in a while tonight. And, it's harder for me to breathe when moving around.

Looking forward to: I've got a doctor's checkup this week that I'm looking forward to so I can ask some questions. Also, I'm having a baby shower this weekend that I'm looking forward to because I'll get to see a lot of family and friends that I haven't seen in a while!

PS. If you didn't see, I posted what I bought in the Sephora VIB Sale and today is the last day so hurry on over and check out take advantage of the sale! 

More BABY posts 

2 comments :

  1. You and the bump are looking gorgeous! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so great! My belly is bigger than yours I swear haha! You apparently aren't eating all the carbs and sweets like I am woopsies!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your love here!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin